Sales Manager for a leading golf and leisure venue in Woking!
Hoebridge Golf Centre, part of the Burhill Group, has an extensive offering making it the leading golf and leisure destination in Woking. Facilities include a gym, three golf courses, a floodlit driving range with TrackMan, adventure golf and function rooms.
We are proud to be part of BGL Golf, one of the UK’s largest owners and operators of golf courses and leisure facilities, operating at 10 venues across the UK. We take pride in the provision of high-quality facilities, friendly and professional service and providing great value for money.
Our business is all about people. We strive to create fun, vibrant and highly rewarding careers for people with passion and drive. With an overriding emphasis on creating unique and memorable guest experiences, we love people who really want to make a difference.
• Personal development supported.
• Free car parking on site
• Complimentary meals at work.
• Free personal use of facilities.
Transparent commission structure to complement a competitive salary of £32,000 -£35,000, with OTE realistically reaching £40,000-£43,000.
Overview of Role
The ideal candidate will have experience of a similar sales role in the hospitality sector, possess a sound knowledge and understanding of sales processes and modern marketing methods. The role will entail sales responsibility for golf and fitness membership, group golf and all function revenue streams.
Working closely with the General Manager you will be setting the benchmark for the team to deliver the financial objectives of the business. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering results, leading and mentoring a team of sales executives.
We are in the people business, so a personable and approachable nature is critical, our service and sales team need to aspire to the standards that you set and maintain, you must enjoy being hands on and leading from the front.
• You will be a key member of the senior leadership team and be part of creating a great working environment.
• Lead and manage the sales department so that it performs effectively.
• Champion all sales activity, prospecting and follow up calls and venue tours.
• Acquiring sales as a result of dealing with incoming prospects and prospects generated from networking and marketing activities.
• Maximising the revenue potential and upselling effectively.
• Coaching and development of sales team.
• Build a rapport with Heads of Department and fully understand all aspects of sales from weddings through to golf memberships.
• Ensure that all sales procedures are being correctly implemented and used to generate new leads and convert enquiries to business.
Applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org