Pro Shop Assistant / PGA Trainee (initial 4 month contract).
Fantastic opportunity to join the Professional team at Copt Heath Golf Club, Solihull. Established in 1907, Copt Heath is a well-known high end members Club and home to the annual McEvoy Trophy.
We are looking for a superb candidate who we will train to the highest standard. He/she will support the Professional Team with all aspects of the golf operation including retailing and golf administration.
Initially, the position is a 40-hour week (including hours at the weekends) and would cover a contracted 4-month period. However, for the right candidate, there would be a strong opportunity to extend this to a permanent role at the end of the 4 months.
There is also the added possibility of being enrolled onto the PGA Training Programme at this time.
This role would be perfect for someone with;
• Knowledge of golf and Golf Clubs
• The aspiration of a career in in the Golf Industry and/or begin their PGA Training
• A high level of maturity and integrity
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• An eye for customer service
• The ability to use their initiative
• Confidence and happy to work in a team or at times alone
This is an excellent first step into the Golf Industry with good prospects for the right candidate if interested in extending the initial contracted period.
Apply with CV and covering letter for attention of Head Professional Ed Hornsby to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note closing date on this vacancy is 8th July 2022
Find on What3Words: https://w3w.co/area.deed.slick