We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our team at Castle Point Golf Course
Being an inland links golf course we offer a very different experience to other local courses. While the front 9 will ease you into your game with a more parkland layout, the challenge of the links style awaits you on the back 9.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will understand what it takes to provide an exceptional experience, along each step of the customer/member journey.
The Operations Manager will play a key role in the development of our Driving Range and golf academy. Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group, meaning you’ll have plenty of opportunities to gain experience with our diverse and talented team that is responsible for our golf, leisure, outdoor activities and theatre locations.
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week to include weekends and shifts to match the peak times of our golf business.
Summary of duties:
* Support the General Manager in the daily management of a busy commercial golf operation.
* Line management of the Golf Operations team including clubhouse, range, retail and on-course personnel. Ensure open and regular communication between departments.
* Ensure first class customer & member relations - you will have an important role in helping the team deliver an exceptional customer experience.
* Work closely with our Head Greenkeeper to ensure the golf courses are presented to the highest standard on a daily basis.
* Proactive role in the development of our Driving Range facility and Academy.
* Management of our tee booking system and course status updates. Use social media to support our marketing strategy and update customers.
* A background in leisure, golf or hospitality
* Energetic, with excellent communication skills
* Openly receives feedback
* Able to work shifts to suit the needs of a typical hospitality business
* You will have strong leadership qualities, a desire to learn and have an understanding of what amazing customer service looks like.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
* Competitive salary
* Generous annual leave
* Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
* Employee health cash plan
* Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Company sick pay
* Career progression
* Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people. How to Apply If you’re the ideal candidate we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date 15 September 2022
Find on What3Words: https://w3w.co/bucked.caves.soccer
About Lex Leisure
Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people. For more information visit www.lexleisure.org.uk