Egyptian Golf (EGF) is seeking applications for a coach employed by the EGF to develop players at a national level.
As the EGF performance coach, you will be responsible for developing and preparing players in the EGF men's and ladies' squads, growing golf within Egypt from the grassroots, and creating initiatives to increase participation.
The position's primary purpose will be to prepare and coordinate all aspects of the national squads for the competition. This includes designing, implementing, and managing a periodized program for each individual at squad camps and in their home training environment.
The successful candidate will be provided training and ongoing support from the Leadbetter Golf Academy.
• Design and implement a planned and strategic approach to the performance environment • Design and implement an optimal learning environment to impact each player's performance needs
• Design and manage an appropriate support structure and world-class performance service to facilitate improved performance
• Liaise, build, and develop excellent working relationships with each player
• Lead in the development of each player's development plan
• Track and monitor player's stats and progress
• Assist, in an advisory capacity, in the search, selection, and development of golfers for the Egyptian National teams.
• Develop and drive a winning culture and strong work ethic
• Provide regular progress reports to the EGF and Leadbetter Golf Academy Why EGF
• Excellent Career development with the position of national coach
• Full certification and learning opportunities with the Leadbetter Academies
• Potential to grow your salary via private instruction
• 3,000usd per month
• Extra budget allowance for transport and accommodation
• PGA/LPGA Profession Certification completion required + availability to undergo the Leadbetter full coaching training (no cost);
• Proven track record of passion for students
• Diplomatic team player able to foster relationships with colleagues, partners, and players
How to apply Please send your CV and covering letter as a single document detailing why you would be suitable for the role to
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Robin Symes, Global Director of Leadbetter Academies, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is August 26th.
First interviews by zoom video call will take place on August 29th, with second interviews for shortlisted candidates taking place on September 7th This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position, and it is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or conditions. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the development of golf within Egypt.