Redbourn Golf Club, part of the BGL Group, are recruiting a Head Golf Professional. Fantastic opportunity for a qualified PGA Golf Professional to lead the Golf Operations at this vibrant forward thinking golf club.
First class golf facilities include 27-holes of golf, a well-stocked golf shop and 26 bay “Trackman” driving range, all of which provide an ideal platform for you to flourish and enhance your existing skill set. Redbourn Golf Club is recognised as the premier family-centric golf and leisure destination in the surrounding area.
Part of BGL Golf one of the UKs largest and most successful golf operators, with ten venues in the portfolio our customers are loyal to the brand due to its commitment to deliver consistently high levels of quality, service and value.
Our business is all about people. We strive to create fun, vibrant and highly rewarding careers for people with passion and drive. BGL are committed to developing its employees and promoting internally, reflected in four recent General Manager appointments from within the group.
• Free meals when working.
• Complimentary personal use of facilities at off peak times.
• Extended holiday entitlement for long service.
• Enhanced paternity/maternity pay after 2 years’ service.
• Company pension scheme. • Free on-site car parking.
• Continual learning and personal development are actively encouraged.
• Career and progression opportunities.
Realistic OTE of £45000, (combination of salary £32k-£35k, bonus plan and teaching fees circa £10k.) Overview of Role Working closely with the General Manager you will be responsible for the delivery and development of all aspects of the golf operation. Maximising revenues, and guest experiences through your effective leadership and management of the Golf Shop, provision of golf lessons and utilisation of golf courses and the driving Range.
We are in the people business so a commitment to providing excellent service to our members and golfing guests is paramount, equally to nurture develop and retain a team of PGA Professionals, guiding them in all the elements of golf services to the highest level. The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, commercially driven and PGA qualified. In return the Club provides a progressive and supportive environment to build on your current skills and experiences, whilst ensuring that a healthy work life balance is maintained.
• Assist the General Manager to ensure that all aspects of the golf services are aligned with the overall strategy for the Club.
• Maintain positive and effective relationships with members and guests through an active presence at the Club.
• Responsibility for all golf income and expenditure and demonstrate a sound understanding at all times of the financial detail of the business.
• Ensure consistently high standards of presentation throughout the golf services department.
• Achieve revenue and contribution targets and identified KPI’s for each aspect of golf operations.
• Ensure all team members are performing to their optimum ability, recognising, and rewarding high and exceptional performance.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to: Richard firstname.lastname@example.org