Salary: Up to £25,000. Would you like a job working in golf? Then we've got a fantastic opportunity, available immediately!. Richmond Park Golf Course is one of the UK’s busiest golf venues with two 18-hole courses, driving range, academy course and the Nineteen Bar & Kitchen.
We are now looking for a Greenkeeper to join our team of 8. The role would suit someone ideally with previous Greenkeeping experience but full training can be given. A good understanding of grounds maintenance and health and safety is an advantage.. This is a full time position and due to the nature of the position, you must be available to work early starts and some weekend cover.
● Driving range maintenance and ball collections
● Assisting with presentation around the entire estate including the golf course, clubhouse and surrounding areas
● General maintenance and upkeep of the golf course
● Cutting greens, fairways and rough using ride-on mowers
● Bunker edging and raking
● Strimming and use of handheld power tools
You will be based with our Greenkeeping team, located within the stunning surroundings of Richmond Park nature reserve. Experience or a passion of working in a grounds maintenance environment is preferred.
The Parkwood Leisure Holdings Ltd Group are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers that are committed to inclusion and diversity.
Requirements of successful candidate: Good Communicator
Keen eye for detail
Interest in golf or greenkeeping preferred but not essential You will be based in our new state-of-the-art clubhouse, located within the stunning surroundings of Richmond Park.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Generous annual leave
● Complimentary use of all Glendale Golf courses
● Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
● Employee health cash plan
● Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
● Cycle to Work scheme
● Pension Scheme
● Company sick pay
● Career progression
● Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15/03/2023