Full Time - Permanent
£22k per annum
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, We are looking for a Greenkeeper to join our team at London Airlinks Golf Course, located in west London.
Opening summer 2023, this is a rare opportunity to be part of a team responsible for the final stages of growing-in and preparations for a brand new 18-hole golf course and driving range.
Ideally you will already have experience in a similar role, but we welcome candidates who are looking to take their first steps into a greenkeeping career. We will consider providing valuable BIGGA membership and NVQ training & qualifications for the right person.
● Care and maintenance of the golf course, range and outdoor areas
● Mowing with various machines
● Overseeding, fertilisation, watering, scarifying, aeration and topdressing
● Assistance with construction and project work
● Prioritising safety and welfare of you and your colleagues
In addition to having the appropriate greenkeeping knowledge and skills for the position the successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
● Enthusiastic individual who has an eye for detail
● Strong team player
● Excellent communication skills
● Ability to lead by example
● Open and honest The Person
● You’ll have an interest in golf and a good understanding of the needs and wants of the golf consumer.
● Previous experience in a similar greenkeeping role.
● Driving licence (advantageous but not essential)
● PA1, PA2, PA6 (advantageous but not essential)
● Chainsaw Certificate (advantageous but not essential)
● NVQ Level 2 (advantageous but not essential) What can Glendale Golf offer you?
● An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
● Company pension scheme
● Membership to BIGGA
● Staff uniform
● Weekend working on a rota system
● Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to
inclusion and diversity.
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.