Under direction, the Greenkeeper is responsible for carrying out all the various tasks of golf course maintenance to which he/she is assigned and understanding both the relevant safety requirements and the Code of Practice for all employees.
- Salary range £22,880.00 - £28,080.00 depending on Greenkeeping NVQ qualifications and/or experience.
- Full Training Package included.
- Free Meals whilst on Duty.
- The safe operation of all equipment and work practices to the approved standard of safety and with due regards to the local environment.
- Operation of various types of mowing equipment used on greens, tees, fairways, surrounds and roughs etc.
- Operation of top dressers, aerifiers, spreaders, tractors and other such powered equipment.
- General maintenance of greens, tees, bunkers, fairways and ancillary areas, including hole changing, bunker raking, divot filling, etc.
- Watering, basic use of the irrigation system and general pipe repairs.
- Tree and shrub planting, pruning and wood clearing.
- Assisting in various course project work as well as any associated landscaping work including turfing and seeding.
- General drainage work including clearing and trimming ditches.
- Indoor work including the maintenance of a variety of equipment, the cleaning and painting of golf course accessories and general repairs.
- Continued learning and understanding of the maintenance requirements of a golf course in line with the training manual and under the supervision of the Course Manager or Deputy.
To apply for this role, please email you CV and Covering letter to: Jack Slade Jack@harleyfordgolf.co.uk