Job Title: Golf Team Member
Branch: Belton Woods
Salary: Hourly Rate up to £9.50
Job Location: Belton Woods Hotel
Search Locations: NG32 2LN, Grantham
Hours: Zero Hour Contract
We are looking for a Guest Experience Assistant to join our golf team.
Are you knowledgeable & passionate about golf? Do you enjoy working in a customer facing role?
As Golf Team Member you are the first impression a guest will have upon arrival at the hotel’s golf club, so providing a warm, friendly, helpful welcome during their stay and when they leave is extremely important.
What will I do as Golf Team Member?
This is a fun and varied role where you will need to wear lots of hats. You’ll be the “go to” person in the golf shop, offering advice and guidance to all members, potential members and guests.
You’ll help manage the retail outlet by greeting visitors, answering the phone, making golf bookings as well as selling and advising on merchandise
You’ll have flexibility to work in other areas and when required (reception, bookings, retail, food & beverage, enquiries, memberships, maintenance and housekeeping, spa & leisure)
Is this the right role for me?
We provide full training for our roles and can be flexible with shifts to work around your life.
All we ask is that you have an interest in sport, ideally golf – are reliable & willing to learn.
Looking for more than a job?
No problem, talk to us about our apprenticeship programmes and career pathways.
Why choose our hotel?
• Team Member PLUS Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the 21 The QHotels Collection properties
• Free onsite parking
• Various team member celebration days throughout the year
• Looking for more than a job? we can offer support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
• Carve out your own path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
• Internal talent exchange network so if you decide to relocate, we can transfer you to another working location
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org