Would you like a job working in golf? Then we've got a fantastic opportunity, available immediately!
Following a £multi-million investment by Glendale Golf, we are now assembling a new team at London Airlinks Golf Course, West London - ready for opening in summer 2023. The modern facilities include a bar, cafe and Toptracer® Range.
Previous experience in leisure or hospitality is advantageous but not essential. Much more important is a friendly attitude and bags of enthusiasm.
We have both full and part time positions available, with flexible hours.
Duties ● Checking-in golfers at reception and the first tee
● Booking tee times and using tills
● Bar & cafe serving duties
● Preparing rental buggies for customers
● Keeping the clubhouse and driving range clean & well-presented In addition to having the appropriate customer service knowledge and skills for the position the successful candidate will demonstrate the following attributes :-
● Enthusiastic individual who has an eye for detail.
● Strong team player.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Open and honest.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
● An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
● Company pension scheme
● Staff uniform
● Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
Full Time & Part Time Permanent From £11 per hour
How to Apply
If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date - 20/04/23
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.