Fantastic opportunity for a keen Golfer with a passion for Sales and Service!
First class facilities with a choice of two golf courses, floodlit driving range, golf shop and Mr. Mulligans Adventure golf. Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete beginner, Abbey Hill Golf Centre offers something for all the family.
Part of BGL Golf, one of the UKs largest and most successful golf and hospitality operators with ten locations in the portfolio, we provide quality careers and development opportunities. People are our lifeblood; We want them to develop to their full potential, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to build on your love of golf and forge a career in the leisure sector.
• Continual learning and personal development are actively encouraged.
• Genuine advancement opportunities.
• Company pension scheme.
• Free car parking.
• Free meals when working.
• Complimentary personal use of facilities.
OTE £24,500, Salary of £22000 with additional commissions of £2500
Overview of Role
The role places you in the hub of our golf operation, with a variety of responsibilities between our Shop and Sales Office. A fantastic environment to build on your enthusiasm for golf and your current skills whilst contributing to the smooth delivery of service at the Club. You will supporting the golf professional team, meeting and greeting our customers, arrange golf reservation’s and promote our retail offering. The balance of the week you will work with the Sales team promoting and selling memberships and group golf bookings.
Experience of working in sales or retail sector is preferred, you will need to be an effective communicator, well presented, with a strong desire to succeed, all attributes that will support your success in the future.
• Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish.
• Be proactive and can turn sales leads into genuine prospects through personability and rapport.
• Contributing to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual membership and golf bookings sales targets.
• Conduct property tours and show rounds
• Manage golf course and buggy reservations
• Ensure the shop and all work areas are clean and tidy and merchandise is displayed attractively.
• Support colleagues in delivering a high standard of customer service.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org