Wildernesse Club – one of Kent’s most prestigious championship golf clubs – is looking to recruit a dynamic individual for the role of Golf Operations Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Managing the Club’s competitions and handicaps;
· Overseeing the production of the annual diary of events;
· Managing all visitor and society bookings;
· Playing an active role in the running of the Pro Shop, including stock control, retail and communications;
· Managing the use of all practice facilities, including driving range, short game areas and indoor swing studio; and
· Organising and promoting the Club’s Pro-Am and Open competitions.
The ideal candidate should possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
· Excellent organisational and time management skills;
· Attention to detail and a passion for high standards;
· Strong IT skills (knowledge of IntelligentGolf would be advantageous); and
· The flexibility to work in a small team and adapt to changing situations.
An interest in golf and/or experience working in the golf industry would be advantageous.
This is a full-time role consisting of 40 hours per week and will include regular weekend work.
The successful candidate will receive a remuneration package including a competitive salary, enrolment in the Club’s pension scheme and 28 days annual leave.
To apply, candidates should send a letter, in strictest confidence, highlighting your motivation for seeking the post and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake – e: email@example.com\
Find on What3Words: https://w3w.co/puts.headed.total