Golf Operations Manager
Branch: Telford Hotel & Golf Resort
Salary: Competitive Salary
Job Location: Telford Golf Hotel and Spa, Telford
Search Locations: TF7 4DT, Telford
Hours: 40 Hours/week
A rare opportunity has become available for a Golf Operations Manager to join our team
Would you describe yourself as ‘obsessive’ about golf? Are you currently seeking a new challenge? The Golf Operations Manager is overall responsible for managing the day to day golf & club experience including retail. You’ll oversee the management and performance of the golf shop as well as other relevant services, ensuring high standards and guest satisfaction.
What will I do?
• Responsible for the day to day running of the golf operation, including retail & outside services as well as locker rooms
• Ensure cleanliness & maintenance of golf areas and golf carts
• Retail purchasing, inventory & promotions as well as fee structures
• Deal with any issues or complaints which may arise
• Management of the golf operations team
• Oversee large corporate events
• Health & safety is always being followed & adhered to
Is this the role for me?
• Relevant qualifications
• Strong people management
• Passionate about golf and providing an outstanding service to customers
• KPI and target driven
• Ability to multi-task
• IT literate, ideally with experience of POS (Point of Sale) systems
Why The QHotels Collection?
• Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
• Free onsite parking
• Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
• Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
• Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
• Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
To apply for this role please send you CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com