London - Full Time. From £25,000 per annum plus benefits Do you have a passion for golf, marketing and photography? Here's the career opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing & Photography Assistant to join our team. You’ll play an important role in growing the Glendale Golf brand. We’re one of Europe’s leading ‘pay & play’ golf operators, with seven golf locations in the UK.
Managing and delivering our digital marketing activities, you’ll have a creative eye and be experienced with photography and video production. A1 & A3 drone experience would be a big plus!
This role is based at offices at Richmond Park and/or Hounslow, with occasional travel to our other Glendale Golf locations as needed. Working hours are flexible.
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group, meaning you’ll have plenty of opportunities to gain experience with our talented UK marketing team responsible for our leisure, outdoor activities and theatre locations.
You’ll also play a major role in the exciting launch of a brand new golf centre in London, opening in 2023.
● Creating and publishing regular, quality social media content. Your creative, engaging copywriting and photography will help set us apart from the competition and grow our online presence.
● You’ll regularly visit our golf centres to capture content, including photos and videos of our golf courses, driving ranges, clubhouses, customers and staff.
● Manage weekly email marketing and paid digital advertising campaigns.
● You’ll keep up to speed with golfing events and topical industry news, using this information to strengthen our social media presence.
● Use Canva to design promotional material.
● Analysing social media and marketing activity.
● You’ll have a keen interest in golf.
● Strong IT skills.
● Confident copywriter with excellent grammar.
● A good understanding of social media and content creation.
● The role has a starting salary of £25,000 per annum with a genuine opportunity to progress a career with a dynamic and expanding company.
What can Glendale Golf offer you?
● An attractive salary dependent on qualifications and experience
● Company pension scheme
● Callaway® branded staff apparel
● Free use of Glendale Golf Courses, free gym membership for you and a nominated person / Employee discount portal / Company sick pay / career progression and more.
How to Apply If you feel like you’d be successful in this role or are interested to know more, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply with a letter of application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date ● 30/04/23
Glendale Golf is part of the Parkwood Group and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.