At Crown Golf we pride ourselves on being the friendliest clubs in Britain, where guests are welcomed as the new friends, we hope they will soon become. Our committed teams are dedicated to the success of every aspect of our clubs, for membership, for golf, for events and for celebrations.
We have nine clubs, and we offer some of the best golf in the country. Pine Ridge Golf Club is a place where you can experience picturesque views, warm hospitality, an excellent bar and brasserie, the Baronial room with a medieval design perfect and unique for weddings, play 18-hole golf on one of the country’s Top 10 golf courses and experience a floodlit 36-bay Toptracer driving range.
We have so much to offer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join our team as a Team Leader at this crucial and exciting time.
The role would suit someone looking to take the next step up, but the role remains very hands on. You will lead the team by example and provide a level of service which is personable, attentive but relaxed.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
• Assisting and leading in the day to day running of the team.
• Delivering excellent customer service through quality product and exceptional service.
• Maximising sales and improving profitability through controlling costs.
• Managing the team in the current environment, leading, and motivating the team with enthusiasm.
• Monitor the standards of work, working practices, productivity, and standards of customer care of the members of the team.
• Comply with all opening and closing procedures for the property, ensuring that the correct procedures are always followed.
• Brief the team daily, at start of shift on duties and responsibilities for the day ahead, including targets, events etc.
• Undertake regular checks to ensure all areas of the clubhouse are clean and presented to the highest possible standards and member/customer satisfaction.
• Monitor and maintain wastage and stock levels in line with weekly stock checks and line cleaning.
• Ensure any complaints are handled carefully and appropriately, escalating to the management team where necessary ensuring appropriate resolution is achieved.
• To actively host functions and events ensuring the highest standards are met and procedures are followed from start to finish.
• Ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness are maintained.
BENEFITS Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview) Excellent training, development, and career progression opportunities
Free on site car parking Complimentary golf (subject to Ts&Cs) Discounted food whilst on duty Holiday increases with length of service
This role is full time, working 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required, as we are a 7 day a week business and you will be required to work some weekends and evenings, to meet the needs of the business.
By applying for this position, you are consenting for us to receive your personal data for the purposes of the job application only.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications received, we are only able to contact short listed candidates.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations.
Find on What3Words: https://w3w.co/publisher.prevented.tribe