We are a Business Golf Advisory and Concierge Service, providing a model for business golf that is used by over 2,000 senior executives from more than 120 corporates and SMEs, principally based in and around London.
We work in partnership with many of the leading golf clubs near the capital, as well as an extended portfolio around the UK and beyond. (www.mintgreens.com)
Executive Concierge / Full-Time Role
Under the guidance of our Concierge Director, you will be responsible for advising clients on their golfing plans and fulfilling all requests, from making tee bookings through to assisting with the organisation of corporate events and trips.
You will be responsible for managing and tracking all activity using our in-house digital platform and building good relationships with both our clients and our partner clubs, on the telephone and on email.
Candidate / Experience & Attributes
• You will need to have a good knowledge and understanding of golf but previous experience working in golf is not necessary.
• You will need to be well-organised and have an eye for detail.
• You’ll enjoy being busy and able to work quickly and accurately. • You will pride yourself on your level of customer service.
• You will be comfortable and personable on the phone.
• Your written communications will be of a high standard.
• You will be happy working collaboratively within a team and also on your own. We’re a friendly team with a passion for providing the highest standards of customer service to our clients.
If you feel you’d be a good addition, please email us with your CV.
Email / firstname.lastname@example.org F.A.O. / Edward Saxel (Concierge Director)
Location/South East. Salary / On Application.