Are you Truly World Class, or Aspire to be? If so, Sunningdale Golf Club could be for you. What you need is the ability to work quickly, have a positive attitude, good communication skills and be a reliable team player.
You must be committed to deliver results and not be afraid of hard work...our kitchen gets busy! If you have experience of preparing food with fresh, high quality local ingredient then we want to hear from you!
We offer fantastic development opportunities and training courses attended by our team include Intermediate Food Hygiene, Supervisory Skills and First Aid.
Want to know who decides what goes on our menus? Well, it’s a team effort here and we have great fun deciding. We also take our commitment to your work life balance seriously, offering straight shifts with only a handful of dinners per year coupled with an understanding approach to rotas, this is a great opportunity in hospitality.
This is a full-time contract based on an average 40 hours per week - 45 hours during the season April to September and 35 hours per week October to March (excluding breaks).
Sunningdale Golf Club are proud to have been accredited with Investors in People Platinum Standard, continuously developing our team, and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
We were delighted to host the 2021 Senior Golf Open in July.
If you can stand the heat...join our kitchen team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract ***This role offers straight shifts with minimal evening work***
• Annual Staff Fund payment
• Death in Service cover (4 x annual salary, eligible after one years service)
• Employer Pension contribution 4% on all earnings (increasing by 2% on each 5th year anniversary with the Club)
• Staff golf privileges
• Access to golf through Artisans Club • Complimentary Meals on duty
• Free parking on site
• Regular staff social events
• Training and personal development
• Long service recognition on milestone employment anniversary years (10, 15, 20, 25, 30)
• Staff discount in Professional shop
• Free golf lessons
• Access to staff benefits portal which includes Heath & Wellbeing, Cycle 2 Work, Retail Discounts, Employee Assistance Programme, On Demand GP.
If you want to become part of a world class team at the world class venue, please apply in writing or email with full CV and covering letter to: Lorraine O’Sullivan, Membership & HR Manager, Sunningdale Golf Club Ridgemount Road, Sunningdale, Berks SL5 9RR firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located just off the A30, within a short walk of Sunningdale Station (Reading to Waterloo line).
Find on What3Words: https://w3w.co/best.behind.marker