GC Media Group are currently at the forefront of modernising Golf Club communications with our unique digital touchscreen noticeboard platform and development of an exclusive Out of Home advertising network placed within the golf industry.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting position has become available for an Account Executive to join our friendly team and work with our rapidly growing portfolio of golf clubs across the UK. This role will have a mixture of home working and client venue visits.
The role will include delivering golf events throughout the golf season at various locations across the UK for our sister company, GDScore Live Golf Scoring.
• Supporting our GC Media Golf Club clients with their touchscreen noticeboards • Assisting with setting up new sites prior to deployment
• Building and maintaining relationships with all GC Media Clubs
• Reviewing club platforms on a daily basis
• Providing innovation and technical support to GC Media Clubs
• Delivering Golf Events across the UK throughout the golf season (Apr – October)
• Knowledge of Microsoft programmes and an IT competency
• Ability to build and nurture relationships with clients
• Basic website understanding
• A good all round golfing knowledge
• Willingness to travel throughout the UK as and when required
• Ability to work from home
• Full UK Driving licence
• Self-motivated and driven attitude to deliver high levels of service
• Salary £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
• Bonus and commission opportunities
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply: Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com